2018. I am happy to invite you networking professionals an opportunity to get to know me better beyond my resume by viewing a comprehensive representation of my skills and experience as both an engineer and a lean practitioner. What follows is a compilation of photographic and diagrammatic examples of my engineering proficiencies, cost savings contrivances, organizational acumen, resourcefulness, diagnostic perception and process and operation reliability improvements. I hope my work can help you in your own journey.
Yours in earnest,
I can fluently teach in the following engineering lean continuous improvement methodologies:
- Lean 101 - Batch Production vs One Piece Flow
- 5 Whys
- Kaizen - Running Kaizen Workshops
- TPM - Total Productive Maintenance
- SMED - Single Minute Exchange of Dies
- P&M Analysis
- The 7 Quality Tools + Gauge R&R + DOE + PFMEA
- 8D TOPS - Team Orientated Problem Solving
- Mistake Proofing - Controls - Methods - Outcome - Action
- Standard Work
- Value Stream Mapping
- A3 Thinking
- Story Boards - MDI Boards - Scrum Boards - Dash Boards
- Cause Mapping
- Six Sigma DMAIC (Define Measure Analyze Improve Control)
This is a picture of my training field boxes. This is my lean, mean show-on-road. I designed and made all of my own training models, tools, apparatuses and audio visual training materials. My training box is actually a Vietnam war era military field desk complete with a pull-out lockable table top and camping style fold out chair.
I purchased it on E-bay and painted it matt black and the top box which is a machinist tool chest.
Mobile: 864-283-1736 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fredwebberking.com LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/fred-webberking/12/696/a9/ Skype: fred.webberking1 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=fred%20webberking